this blog is not about this birdie.

this blog is not about this birdie.
this blog is not about this birdie

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

insert title here

So today I went to some stand up of one of my favorite comedians: Bill Cosby.  Now what he talked about...that's for people who went there to know. HOWEVER I would like to share the experience if I may. (even if it's june. tee hee)
So I went by myself because I could only get a good seat if i bought one lonely ticket. Which was worth it don't get me wrong but surprise surprise...i was between two awkward couples.  And by awkward I just mean it's awkward for me because I get to sit next to them.  Now granted one of them I wasn't sitting directly next to.  There was a girl in between us who I happen to know but for some reason she acted like she did not know me.  However even if there was a human buffer...they were still in my line sight of the show because i had to turn my head to the side to look at the stage.  I swear the dude kept staring at me wondering why I was looking at him! Which is silly cuz his head was in the way of my sight!  However even if i was in awkard land I kind of want to say I TOLD YOU SO because no one believed me when I said i would probably end up between couples.  And I did.  Back rubbing couples.  Now that's just rubbing it in....literally. :D

Now after the show I had to make a pit stop before heading home (if ya know what I mean) and on my way there I over heard a guy who asked "So wait...Bill Cosby was the guy who did Fat Albert right?"  If I was not on a MISSION at the moment I was seriously tempted to stop and say "uh..why are you here again?" It just made me laugh that a guy didn't know.  And want to steal his ticket he just used so I would not be alone!

After said pit stop...I have decided that was the smartest decision EVER made because what was once busier than Disney land was as empty as..well most likely as empty as all of rexburg was DURING the show.  But it was so nice and empty I could skipity doo dah on home! Thank you mother nature for making that possible! but seriously.

so on to other news:
On friday a good friend of mine and I decided to walk to the park.  Little did we know that soon we would be sprinting through sprinklers with me screaming " FOR SPARTAAAAA!" I don't think that a girl in hot pink tights, blue shorts and a  neon shirt is all too intimidating...but who knows maybe I scared a few insects or something.

I woke up late this morning and threw on sandals forgetting that it had been super cold lately. To say the least my feet have gone on a vacation to Alaska this morning and it was not very pleasant.  I hope next time they end up in the Bahamas and maybe even take me with them.

So girl I have never talked to before passed me a note in one of my classes complementing my laugh.  I don't know why since it sounds like a cross between a bleating lamb and a quacking duck.  But for some reason my hybrid Dueep laugh is favored in her eyes.  I'LL TAKE IT!

I have decided that sandals are the equivalent of freedom.  I like freedom.  And naps.  And fruit.

So those are the latest stories I can think of that are not too shocking.  Have a fantastic Wednesday and don't get too sad like I just did because I almost said have a happy Thursday.  I wish it were Thursday.  PEACE PARTY OR NON PARTY PEEPS

1 comment:

  1. I love your stories Robyn! I'm glad you can laugh at life and I'm jealous you got to go to Bill Cosby. I would have wanted to have words with the clueless guy too! I always wanted to run through the sprinklers at BYU, but never did...I'm glad you did though, it always looked fun.

    ReplyDelete